Saturday, December 5, 2009

EZ Bean Quesadillas

Lightly butter or oil pan, turn on to medium high heat.
Combine refried beans, cheese (of your choice), a little salsa, & a little sour cream in a bowl.
Heat in microwave until warm/hot.
Spread on 1/2 of a tortilla and fold over.
Brown on both sides.
Serve.
Helpful hints:
If you are lacking one or more ingredients, its okay. I just do it this way, so you don't have to dip the Quesadillas or spread anything on them.
I usually use vegetarian refried beans and mild cheddar or colby/jack cheese.
Whatever salsa or picante sauce I have on hand.
My microwavable bowl has a glass lid, but if yours doesn't, cover with saran wrap or it will splatter.
Photo to come later...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me! I haven't tried it in a pan; just layered stuff between two tortillas in the microwave. This sounds yummier!

    ReplyDelete